Buy MAGIC PLUS
- Glass-filled polypropylene blades are both lightweight and durable
- Asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape produces smooth, efficient strokes
- Lightweight, yet strong, the wrapped fiberglass shaft has an ovalized grip
- Rubber drip rings help to keep hands and legs dry while paddling
- No-fail push-button take down allow blades to be feathered at 60-degrees or set inline, for right or left-handed control
|Blade Color||Dark Cherry|
|Shaft Material||Wrapped Fiberglass|
|Blade Material||Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene|
|Hand Control||Right or Left|
|Blade Size||18 in x 7.25 in | 45.72 cm x 18.41 cm|
|Feather Angle||0° and 60°|
|Weight||41 oz / 1162 g|
Efficient and powerful blade design for touring. Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene blades in bright colors are lightweight and durable. The asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape combined with a lightweight, flexible fiberglass shaft produces smooth yet powerful strokes.
Ahi, Black cherry, Photic, Sea glass, Sunrise, Surf
230cm, 240cm, 250cm
So far. So good. The shaft is larger than I would prefer being a person with small hands.
I personally recommend this paddle as a great recreational paddle. I purchased to 230cm size and the dark cherry goes with my red kayak.
I now have three of these. Been using them for like 7 years. Quality product. No issues. Tough, no cracking or anything. Not light but I don’t notice that while I’m paddling.