Buy MAGIC MYSTIC
- Asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape produces smooth, efficient strokes
- Anodized aluminum shaft for corrosion-resistance
- No-fail push-button ferrule allows blades to be set inline, or feathered at 60-degrees for right or left-handed control
- Two-piece design for compact transport and storage
- Rubber drip rings keep excess water from running down the paddle shaft and into your lap
- Pop colors match nicely with our Old Town and Ocean Kayak kayaks
|Blade Material||Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene|
|Hand Control||Right or Left|
|Feather Angle||0° and 60°|
|Weight||41.4 oz / 1174 g|
The Carlisle Magic Mystic is a durable and efficient introductory kayak paddle. The two-piece aluminum shaft and fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene blades provide a durable, reliable option.
Ahi, Black cherry, Photic, Sea glass, Sunrise, Surf
I’ve used this paddle for over 2 years and going strong. It handles well and I’ve been able to paddle in both flat water and white water with no difficulty. There are fancier paddles and certainly ones that cost more
I’ve been using this for about a month now, and I am definitely impressed. I would definitely recommend this if you are new to kayaking and don’t want to sink a lot of money into a paddle
Light and powerful. Great price, great product, nice big blades that dig deep and give great power to the stroke.