Buy TOPWATER 106
- Ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before
- Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAir™ seat with high/low positioning
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market
- Stay organized and easily access gear with three rod holders (one forward-facing) and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort.
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Seat Type||Element Air Seating|
|Weight Capacity||440 lb | 199.6 kg|
|Length||10′ 6″ | 3.2 m|
|Width||34.5 in | 87.6 cm|
The all-new Topwater 106 offers large fishing kayak performance, in a compact, nimble package. A marriage of stability and performance, the Topwater, with the all-new ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable, comfortable stand-up fishing platform. Equipped with thoughtful on-board tackle and rod management and a revolutionary universal transducer mount, even the saltiest of anglers will be impressed by the overall fishability of the new Topwater series. sacrificed nothing, delivering a series of innovative fishing kayaks that are easy to maneuver and even easier to transport all while boasting an impressive maximum capacity.
Boreal, First Light, Olive, Photic
I bought the OT Topwater 106 about 1 month ago and have had it out fishing 4 times. As the title says, it is very stable, well thought out, great quality, and surprisingly easy to paddle.
The simplicity but effectiveness is what attracted me to this Kayak. It’s stable also tracks well without a rudder. I can only imagine when I put a rudder on it. Spacious tank well you couldn’t ask for anything more for a kayak with this price point!! Thank you Old town you made a customer for life!
Excellent fishing kayak enough room for all my gear and very stable on the water also good for when you want to stretch your legs when standing . I would buy another Topwater 106 very happy with my purchase.